Listening Understanding Assisting
- Encourages a culture of disclosure
- Supports early collaboration where a health condition or disability is disclosed
- Builds capacity for effective interaction between HR, managers and employees
- Nips problems in the bud
Customised to your needs around:
- Understanding disability and long- term health conditions in the workplace: finding solutions and avoiding disability discrimination
- Moving from a difficult to a constructive conversation
- Understanding how to commission work ability assessment as an enabling tool
- Utilising mediation skills and conflict resolution
- Using Wellness Recovery Action Plans at Work
- Implementing Reasonable Adjustment procedures and agreement
Do you have a health condition or disability that is affecting your ability to do your job or get back to work?
Are you struggling to support an employee with a long-term health condition or disability?
Legal & Trade Unions
Do you provide advice and representation to employees or employers around disability and the Equality Act?